Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Collective Haul and First Impressions
So, how's your holiday so far? Good bad awful?
Mine is awful, my school just CANNOT let their students have their holiday in peace. They have to grant us so many assignments. Meh
But that didn't stop me from having naughty little purchases tee-hee ;) So here's what I bought and my first impressions :
2. Vaseline Healthy White Insta Fair and Night Repair Lotion - I got sucked in by the claims. If you have no idea, I just went back from a horrendous camp a week ago, and my skin is all ombré-tan right now. Sexy, ikr*le sigh*
3. Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream - Have been wanting it for so long and now finally bought it! So happy !!11 I actually got a sample before and I REALLY liked it. Smells like baby powder, semi-matte finish, got spf and simply a-good-skin-day in a bottle! Love it so so much! I didn't expect such quality because the previous versions are so traumatizing (grey cast, too heavy coverage, too dewy, clogs my pore badly, etc) but this one is damn good! Review upcoming soon!
4. Etude House WonderPore Freshner - Also have been eyeing this one for a while, and I ran out of toner so why not try it now? I wanted the 500ml version but the online shop I'm getting this from only got the 250ml one ready. So far so good, not drying!
5. TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer - I took a tiny baby step to the world of bronzing and contouring. It's matte, the shade is not too warm or too cold, nicely pigmented but not too pigmented, and so easy to use! I still need to learn but no one said "Omg you bruised your cheek?""What's that on your cheek? Dirt?" or something like that so I consider it a success :D
6. Nivea Vitamin Shake Lipbalm - It looks interesting, so I bought it. Smells like Sugus Candy, does a mediocre job of moisturizing my lips so I won't repurchase :x
7. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - As good as raved, I would say! Definitely didn't budge, but does fade when I'm out in a very hot day and I get very oily. I will be purchasing the bronze color ASAP!
8. L'Oreal Hydrafresh Aqua-gel - Another repurchase. I just really like it, it moisturizes my skin just right, smells really fresh and super cooling on my skin. Using this on days where my skin needs more moisture. Will definitely repurchase more in the future!
9. Maybelline Magnum Mascara - I bought it because my Megaplush one (which I ended up never reviewing, sorry :c) dried out on me. This one has quite a wet formula but good separation. Cons? Does nothing to my lashes, really :x Not quite smudgeproof either meh.
10. Random Tweezer - Lost my good ol' trusty Tweezerman one! Cannot be bothered to purchase another because it is damn expensive so I bought this random one for only 1/8 the price or something. Does the job, but price can't lie really :(
The reason why I didn't blog recently is I'm enduring some sort of skin disease/allergy/whatever after I went home from a stupid camp. Still in recovery, but even I cannot look at myself in the mirror, so how could I let you all see? :((
Then again, I always have a reason for my lack of blogging spirit, lol