Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Best of 2013 Beauty, Etc.


So 2013 had officially ended, and I thought I would share my favourites along this year with you :)
The numbers has got nothing to do with the rating, they're just there for reference lol

1. Jill Stuart Cleansing Oil - Best makeup remover, removes even the most stubborn mascara or eyeliner gently, without tugging and thousand pieces of cotton pad. Smells beautiful, cheaper than Shu's, it's just a little bit difficult to get hold of. 1 bottle also goes a loooong way (I have another bottle in stock because this one's almost gone!).

2. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy EDP - I got this around the end of 2013, but I have been wearing it non-stop ever since. It smells really sweet and girly, the bottle is also very pretty, and I just love love love it.

3. Origins Super Spot Remover - Worth the hype! It's prety expensive, coming in such a tiny amount for around IDR 280k, but it's totally worth it. It's not a overnight thing, but it's pretty intense and it never makes the pimple leaves a scar behind (which a lot of zit-zapper do).

4. Topshop Matte Bronzer in Sandcastle - I also got this during the end of this year, but I also have been wearing it non-stop since I got it. It's very finely milled and smooth, and the shade is very suitable for my skintone. I didn't really like my Bahama Mama because it's a bit too dark for me. With this bronzer, I can never overdo it and it will always look natural. I will do a full review later, pwomise!

5. Jill Stuart Eyelash Curler - Definitely HG material - it fits my eye shape perfectly, never ever pinched my lids or rip out my eyelashes. Shu's pinched my lid because it's a little bit too flat, but Jill's is just perfect. It's also a super pretty rose-pink metal :)

6. Jill Stuart Fruit Lip Balm - Can you believe it I finished 4 of this lipbalm in a year? I usually never ever finishes lipbalm. This one is also HG, my lips is repaired overnight. It's glossy, it smells delicious, it looks pretty on your handbag, and it does wonders.

7. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - A full coverage concealer that has been my savior throughout last year's bad skin days. The shade medium light suits me almost perfectly, and the thick texture makes it super long lasting. Weirdly enough, I never reviewed this concealer : / But now you know! haha

8. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin - Earlier last year, I loved the original formula. But then I decided to try another shade and I super loved it! The shimmery champagne-y shade gives a natural glowy look, or amplified shimmery eyes. Eyeshadow lasts all day, and a little goes long way! Full review soon!

9. Skinfood Peach Sake Silky Finish Powder - I have thrown away the original packaging and depotted the tiny bit left for travel. This powder is also super finely milled for the cheap price, making your skin look really soft. It also controls oil but didn't totally eliminate skin's natural glow. Smells like peaches, never breaks me out ,and a little also goes a long way.

10. Benefit Rockateur Blush - Released late last year, it's a beautiful rosy-nude shade with pearlescent effect that gives your skin a natural glow. It never looks over the top, and it never emphasize pores. I don't usually wear blush because I blush easily and I got some pigmentation on my cheeks, but I have been wearing this blush non-stop. That kinda means something, right? :D Full review soon!

So that's my top 10 picks for the year 2013. If you're asking things like 'What about foundation? or lipstick?, I do have my favourites but as much as I like them, they're just not good enough to make it to my top 10 list. Maybe next year?


I hope that this list helps you if you're thinking of trying new makeup products!

2 comments:

  1. Juicy perfume itu enak banget! Aku suka yg terbaru, yg satunya ini rosy bgt hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yang terbaru yang mana yah? yang noir ya? Pengen tuh yang noir haha
      mungkin yang rosy yang versi fleur?
      Kalo yang ini sih rasanya lebih manis caramel gitu ya hehe

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Transparent Sexy Pink Heart